Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Kearney's Feed Yard

Kearney's actually use to be a true feed store, where you bought horse and cow feed, live chickens, rabbits, etc. Cool place to hangout. Till the fire. The owners wanted to be sure there would be another fire someday, so they built it back as a restaurant. Fortunately for me, it is in a county I have not been run out of YET.

The wifey and me go to the First Fried Chicken Eaten Mostly Non-Denominational and Somewhat Baptist Church. We are involved in a Community Group with some highfalutin folk where we communitize and study the Lords word. Our extra curricular activities are decided upon by our women folk. Around Valentines, they team up and decide we are taking them out to a fancy meal for Valentines. Of course us guys say "Yes Ma'am". It would actually be more appropriate to take my bride to Long John Silvers, Taco Bell or Bells Better Burgers, places the wifey has many memories. or indigestion.

They chose Kearney's Feed Store which at least brings back many memories.  The memories are about cute rabbits and chickens, not chicken fried steak, even though one leads to the other. 

On the way to the restaurant I was given permission to order my own food instead of sharing what she wants. This is epic. I actually had to look at the menu and decide what I wanted. After careful review I settled on the spaghetti and meatballs. 

The salad that came with the meal was pretty good. Nothing outstanding, but pretty good. 

Texas toast came with the meal and Texas toast is good with anything.

The spaghetti and meatballs were ok. The spaghetti was like most, but the sauce left you wanting more flavor. I have had worse, but after have it as Pizza Getti, I have had the best and this is not it. We have eaten here before and had chicken fried steak which was very good. See previous blog of about a year ago.

We had a great time visiting with folk and getting to know them better.

Overall, givem a 7.4876763

Mitcho
©2023

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g

 

No comments:

Post a Comment