Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Son of a Butcher- Lower Greenville

So we did the rain go away splash to Son of a Butcher.


It's pretty cool when your oldest grandson (CBoss) is giving you restaurant advice. He is becoming a full grown foody just like his Poppy. Of course for both of my followers, this will mean the restaurants will be for a younger crowd going forward. Not a bad thing of a majig (thingofamajig say it fast).

The hamburger is staples for this hard core redneck. I have experienced 19 cent Krystal Burger, McDonalds Hamburger all the way to the Bartonville Store wagyu burger. 

Lower Greenville is where the cool people hang out, so I haven’t been there much. I did feel a little cooler just being there. Nowhere near Blue Bell Ice Cream cool though.

Son of a Butcher is sold out to sliders. That is the only entre they serve. So sliders or your out. They do have a few sides, but my diet won’t let me get the onion rings I want. You know this is my kind of place when it serves a bologna slider. Mostly it is wagging you beef (wagyu) and chicken.

I ordered the Classic slider, which is wagging you beef, comeback sauce, cheese and pickles. I also ordered The Irishman slider, which is wagging you beef, peppered bacon, sharp Irish cheese, Irish stout aioli, and caramelized onions. These are some quality burgers. The beef is what makes it. The added sauces etc are nice but it is the beef that sets it off. Show me the meat! Better than Whataburger, sorry Texas, I know, I know. I eat at Whataburger once a week so I am on the team. Our daughter, darlin’, says go in good weather and sit outside and people watch.

Overall this was a good meal. Givem a 7.974379.

Mitcho
©2022

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g


No comments:

Post a Comment