Monday, August 1, 2022

Dog Haus Richardson

 It was time for me to ketch up with one of my back woods buddies. We spent the better part of an hour swapping crick and back woods stories. Most of them not true. But you know we had a blast conjuring one to out do the other.

The Dog Haus was about half-way between the crick and back woods. So we agreed to gather up there. Of course both of us redneck types really appreciate a good hot dog. I mean there are steaks, then there are hot dogs. It's not fried bologna, but pretty good fixins.

I ordered the Das Brat. Bratwurst sausage, onion, sauerkraut and brown mustard. Now this is one good dawg. The sausage was very good and the onion, sauerkraut and brown mustard explodes in your mouth. At least the explosion is in the mouth and not in the tree house next door. You know you can't trust a redneck with some high quality fireworks. 

Because of some crazy diet I am on to reduce my carbon footprint, a full experience hot dog probably isn't on that diet, but the wifey wasn't with me, so no rules.

I will be going back. This was some classy dawg house.

Givem a 8.48674974

Mitcho

©2022

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment