Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Ten 50 BBQ - Richardson

Being a high falutin redneck with a reputation of solving problems with the revenuers, occasionally a good ole redneck finds himself in need of powerful advice on how to dodge the revenuers. If I find one with money in their pocket, I have'em buy me a lunch for my troubles. Today I had one of those rednecks in need with money in their pocket and we met at Ten 50 BBQ after I had done the Moonshine Boot & Scoot to Richardson .

I had never been here before. This is a high class BBQ joint. The deco is modern Millennialist, not deer heads on every wall redneck country.

This is an order your choice meat by the pound and pay for each side. Not the ole get a plate which comes with two sides. So I set the redneck in need back some in his pocket change.

I ordered the chopped beef samwhich. Normally, chopped beef means all the bad pieces of the brisket that have been cut off in the last 30 minutes chopped to death. Not here. The chopped beef was slices of the lean BBQ chopped up some (really needed a little more chopping but who is complaining). I thought they were trying to stack the whole cow on the buns. I don't think I have ever seen a BBQ samwhich that thick in meat. I knocked a good amount of the meat off on the side for after and still had a good sized samwhich. This was some good Q with a real nice flavor.

I also ordered their brisket baked beans, which were a flavored up pork N beans with brisket mixed in. So pretty good fixins rat here.

So if you have fought all morning to get anywhere on 635 and end up in the Richardson area at lunch time, call up a few friends and have'em meet you at Ten 50. Who knows one of em may have extra money in their pocket and buy your lunch. You can always hope.

Giv'em a 8.9264546

Mitcho
©2020


Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g


No comments:

Post a Comment