Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Piefalootin - Garland







The wifey had her hair appointment today. Being a stupid redneck man, I don't mess with hair appointments. I am stupid, but not that stupid. I am not sure how the conversation went, but it ended with a recommendation for us to go to Piefalootin. The hair stylist advised it would put Pie Emporium to shame. Now that is pretty big boots to fill.

The wifey came home and informed me that dinner tonight would be Pie. Being the loving husband, I went for the Pie immediately. Didn't even have to think about it. You know I wallow in the bottom of the food pyramid until it comes to desserts. Especially cheesecake and pie.

Piefallotin only sells pies. What an impressive list of pie choices on their website. For the by the slice service, you have about 12 options to choose from each day. I guarantee you will like something you could savor. Apparently the choices change each day. So I need to go back everyday to try all the choices. There goes the diet for a while.

So after a unanimous vote of 1 to 0, we did the bump to Garland to Piefalootin for dinner. The wifey said should we go get a burger first. Is she kidding, Pie first, then we will figure out the boring part of the dinner tonight.

So upon arrival we start studying the options of the day. The sign was very confusing, How do you pick just one. There is a 3 sample size option, but who wants to be limited to sample size. After a long stair, I finally decided to go for Caramel Sawdust. Caramel, coconut, lots of crust, and lots of good luvin. The wifey went for "What's up Buttercup". Basically a Reese's peanut butter cup pie. She is a big fan of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

The wifey decided after the first bite that my score was a 10. Man this is heaven on earth. She is right, as always, giv'em a 10.  Bye Bye Emporium Pie. You are an afterthought now.

As God blesses us, Piefalootin happens to be across Shiloh from the car repair shop that fixes all of our cars. So now, I can take a car or pick up a car and take a piece of pie home. I know how to play this game.

So if your sweet tooth is wanting to be comforted, grab up your favorite buddies and sashay to Piefallootin. While you are there, pick me up a piece and drop it off at my house on your way home. PIck any flavor, you can't go wrong.

Butterscotch Cream Pie
Peach Cobbler
Two of my next victims.

Afterwards, we went to Bubba's 33 for onion rings. Now that is well rounded meal.

Mitcho
©2020
Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.


Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g


No comments:

Post a Comment