Friday, June 5, 2020

Cheesecake Factory



As many of you know, I married way way up. and there are times when I have to come out of the crick and act civilized and with some class. I have been practicing being civilized for many years and I finally at a point I can fake it for 10 minutes or so.

So the wifey successfully completed another full revolution around the sun and of course we needed to celebrate. Under these circumstances, you don't just take her to the crick and feed her mud cat and crawdads. The wifey is a big fan of Cheesecake Factory, so I knew how this was going to end. She caved immediately once I suggested our destination. So we did the la bomba over to NorthPark to strap on the feed bag.

Of course there was great discussion as to what we were going to eat. I don't know how many times I said that I was going for the cheesecake and the preliminaries were insignificant.As usual we share an entre and get our own cheesecake. There is no other way to do this. The wifey mulled over her usual choices and finally settled for Herb Crusted Chicken.

The Herb Crusted Chicken has a tasty crust over a chicken breast. This is not Factory Nachos, but it is pretty good. It comes with green beans and mashed taters. The wifey took the beans and left me with the mashed taters. The mashed taters had some extra zing to them, so they were better than the normal mashed taters.

I went for the Dolce De Leche Caramel Cheesecake. Two piles of whipped cream, and caramel cheesecake, you just can't go wrong. It was delicious to the last drop and now I am miserable.

So if you are suffering from a sugar deficiency, grab some crick running buddies and paddle on over to the Cheesecake Factory.

Givem a 8.875.

Mitcho
©2020

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour 

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g

No comments:

Post a Comment