Sunday, November 5, 2017

Poor Mitcho's Cafe

The  Pastors of my church, The First Fried Chicken Eating Mostly Nondenominational Somewhat Baptist Church, have encouraged us to join them in a 14 day Fast. One of the Pastors is a family member, so we have to participate (we felt called to do it also). So for the next 14 days I won't be posting new blogs because I can't be showing that I been up in the restaurant during a time I am fasting. So I decided to finally share the best of the home front. For years, when I am home alone for a meal, I treat myself to a Poor Mitcho sandwich. Nobody else in my family will eat one. This is the only item on the menu at Poor Mitcho's Cafe. So review the ingredients below and make your own decision:

Slice of toast, toasted as dark as you can stand it. For me pretty dark.
Mustard, any sandwich of any kind has mustard on it.
Slice of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
2 slices of Fried Bologna (I am a redneck, what did you expect) of yeah, fry that Bologna real well (I prefer burnt)
2 strips of fried bacon, yes, well done
thick slice of onion (you know I like onion)
a heaping helping of jalapenos
a solid covering of pickles (keep the green layer going)
a thick covering of Peanut Butter (Oh yeah)
Slice of toast, toasted as dark as you can stand it. For me pretty dark.

Of course, if you have anything interesting changing colors in the refrigerator you could add them to the sandwich also. Sausage or pepperoni might be nice. Olives could enhance the green section. You get the idea. Now go make your own Poor Reader's sandwich with your enhancements. If you add anything good let me know.

Giving it a 10.0!!!!

Mitcho
©2017


Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Final Note: This is post number 251 and most likely the views will go over 10,000 with this one. Thank you for reading my blog.

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g

No comments:

Post a Comment