Monday, November 28, 2016

Braum's Hamburgers - N Galloway and Town East

Recently one of my readers requested I review the hamburgers at Braum's. Of course he thinks they are the best or he wouldn't have requested a review. This brings up a good point. I am open to suggestions of restuarants to review. All you have to do is send a request to info@whogivesacare.com.

So at lunch today we did the Kizomba over to Braums. I am well known here, but for ice cream. My specialty is the banana split. I have it for dinner on Sunday nights pretty regular. Yum, Yum. But I digress, today we are talking about hamburgers. I have eaten a good number of Braum's hamburgers in the past, but it has been a good while.

So I studied the menu and the 4 cheese hamburger looked interesting. So I ordered the 4 Cheesey with fries and a drink. Wow, this thing is redneck loaded with cheese. I am talking about thick flowing everywhere. Good to go. The meat patty is a 1/3 lb. patty and it is pretty tasty. The thing is, that is all that is on this burger. No sauce, onions, pickles, etc. None of the requirements. So I added some ketchup to it. It had a good taste and was a good burger. But it needs reinforcements.

The fries are the frozen kind that you can buy in the store and are large. I personally prefer a thinner fry that is crispy.

This was a good meal, but all burgers are judged against Whataburger. This burger needs more than 4 types of cheese to be better than a Whataburger. To be fair, I am going to have to go back and get the standard burger to compare to a Whataburger.

I planned on getting a Lime Sherbert ice cream cone after lunch, but the Wifey frowned on the idea. Oh well, maybe next time.

Givem a 7.6983

Mitcho
©2016


Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you need to compare apples to apples. Just go for the #1, I think. My wife and I could split one of the burgers and still be full. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete