Monday, September 19, 2016

McDonalds - Mesquite (Because my grandson said so)

What a way to start the week. I had an 8am dentist appointment this morning. You know growing up redneck, we didn't brush our teeth. Now many years later I am paying a heavy price in pain and dollars for it.

So since I had not eaten breakfast, I figured I would grab something on the way home. I remembered that Double Digits (oldest grand) highly advises Sausage McGriddles at McDonalds. Now DD is influenced by many different sources (TV, dad, and even sometimes Poppy), so his food choices are not always the same as mine. But travelling with him this summer I had watched him eat several and they did look tasty.

I did the Skank to McDonalds. I decided to order a Sausage McGriddle for breakfast. This is essentially a sausage patty in between two pancakes soaked in syrup. So pretty good fixins. I enjoyed it and recommend you try one also. Now you won't find any other suggestions for McDonalds on this blog, other than their Apple pies. But this is the real deal. So grab you one and see.

Giv'em a 7.5 (it would be higher  but it is McDonalds)

Mitcho
©2016

No comments:

Post a Comment