Friday, January 8, 2016

Pie Five - Addison

So tonight was dinner night with darling and her gang. However, Sax man had to work tonight so he wanted us to slide over to Addison to eat there. Now Addison has a great shortage of red necks. So I had to put on my yuppie costume. Or they wouldn't let me in any of the restaurants.

So we did the Double Bugg over to Pie Five in Addison.

So we slid into Pie Five. Now no rednecks here. The is a happening, upscale, cool pizza joint. Their concept is pretty unique. Your Pizza is going to cost 6.98. You can take all of the ingredients they offer and make the pizza of your choice. So I went for a Five Star. Now this has pepperoni, sausage, beef, bell pepper, onion, black and green olives, and plenty of cheese. I added Jalapenos to the mix.
This was some pretty good pizza rat here. Now it is not as good as Pizza Getti and S-I-L felt bad about pulling us away from Pizza Getti, but we all have to work sometime.

Givm a 8.25

Mitcho
©2016

No comments:

Post a Comment