Saturday, December 19, 2015

Paradise Burger - Kaufman, TX

Today I had some bidness to tend to down in Kaufman. I have a very good friend that has a ranch down there. So we busted a move to Kaufman this morning. When we wrapped up our bidness, it was approaching lunch time. So we decided to inspect the culinary capabilities in Kaufman. Our son is on staff at CLife Church, which is about to open a location in Kaufman. So I figured he had eaten there a few times. So I texted him. Yeah I know how to text. He responded back Paradise Burger or a Mexican food place by Walmart that was just ok. So the decision was not real difficult.

Kaufman maybe the redneck capital of Texas. You better have some redneck going on when you drag into a place here.

So we did the bump and grind to Paradise Burger.

When we entered we were told to find a seat and they will come to take our order. Don't believe them. We are still waiting on someone to take our order. Finally, the wifey had to go to the counter to order. When we opened the menu I knew I was in trouble. At the top of the burger page it says "All burgers are 1/2 pound". Immediately I looked at the rest of the menu to find a smaller burger for the wifey. Cause otherwise I knew what was coming. The dreaded sharing. So the wifey informed me that we would be ordering a Hickory Burger and onion rings. This place has about 15 or 20 special burgers. There has to be one there to your liking.

The Hickory burger was loaded with a very good tasting bbq sauce and onions. This was a good burger. The onion rings were some of the best we have had in a while. This is some good eats rat here. If I get stranded in Kaufman again, I will bust a move to Paradise Burger.

Givem a 8.1.

Mitcho
©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment