Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Pizza Getti - the only real one on Buckner in Dallas






As I have indicated before, there are many Pizza Getti's on the East Side of Dallas, but there is only one real Pizza Getti that is awesome.

The wifey said she was not very hungary tonight so I could pick the place to eat. It didn't take me but about 3 seconds to figure out that I could get a Deluxe Pizza at The Getti and could eat all of it I wanted. So immediately I suggested Pizza Getti. This is one of the those places where I feel like Norm on Cheers. We walk in and everyone knows us. It feels like home eating here. I can promise you that if you eat there 3 or 4 times, you will become one of the family and it is a pretty good family.

So of course I ordered a Deluxe Pizza (see picture above). This pizza has every meat available at a pizza place and every vegetable. You can see all of the onion (and you know Mitcho luves his onion) and plenty of bell pepper. But mainly the great tasting sausage and pepperoni brings it on. Yum Yum. Remember to get silver ware, there is so much topping on this pizza that part of it is going to fall off. So you need a fork to scoop up the loose fall offs. This is one good kind of miserable.

Grab your pizza eating dog, family and friends and get yourself to Pizza Getti. You won't regret it.

Givn em a 10!!!!

Shout to Kyle and Karla, congratulations on the new little girl. We are looking forward to seeing her at the Getti.

Mitcho
©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment