Monday, July 15, 2019

Burger Style Cafe - Mesquite

As you know on Sunday's the wifey and I go to the First Fried Chicken Eating Mostly Non-Denomination, Somewhat Baptist Church. This Sunday after church we needed to eat lunch close to church because we had an important bidness meeting close to the church. So after careful consideration we did the burger hop to Burger Style Cafe. Obviously this place supports rednecks of all kinds. They even have Elvis perform the 3rd Friday of every month. Elvis disappeared/checked out over 40 years ago, yet he still performs the 3rd Friday night of every month. Amazing.

I had some concerns while we were ordering. A pizza delivery guy came in while we were ordering and delivered a pizza to the cook and his helper. I don't know about you, but I eat anything I cook. When you are the cook of an eatery and you order your food via takeout, I have some concerns.

The wifey ordered a Kids burger which turned out to be the same size as adulthood burgers. I ordered the cheeseburger/fries combo. The fries were pretty good, better than average.

The burger was a pretty good burger, but not any better than a Whataburger and this meal cost twice the cost of Whataburger. All burgers are judged against the Whataburger. What can I say, currently the best burger in Texas (at least till the new owners mess with the burger).

Overall, give'm a 7.01

Mitcho
©2019


Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g

No comments:

Post a Comment