Friday, August 31, 2018

Buttermilk's - Canton

It's Labor Day weekend, so if you call in sick on Friday, it's a 4 day weekend. Being a long weekend it is time to get out of the city and kick up our heels redneck style. I don't claim to be the smartest rock in the creek. We take off to Grand Saline which is good redneck country, but we go eat lunch in Canton. Three weeks out of the month, Canton is good redneck territory. However, the first Monday of each month it is invaded by all these uppity, putting on the ritz kind of women. I mean thousands of them. The home base at lunch time for all these girlies is Buttermilk's. So what am I doing there? I am there because I got two of those girlies with me.
Buttermilk's puts on like it is fine dining, but the menu is loaded with chicken fried steak, fried bologna, fried green tomatoes, etc. so a good redneck can get some vittles here.

The last time I was here I had the fried bologna, so I ciphered that I should try something different. I ordered the JalapeƱo Cheese Burger with Fried Pickles. The burger was some mighty fine grubbing. The Fried Pickles needed more breading and more spices. They were pretty good, but I have been to Razzoos which has the best. The girlies got homemade chips and homemade sweet potatoe fries which both looked good.

Overall givem a 8.32454322!

Mitcho
©2018


Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

No comments:

Post a Comment