Saturday, August 1, 2026

Dairy Palace - Canton If you are a true Texan you have either been there or you are on your way to there!!!!

 








So a known associate of mine has been informing me of sometime that my citizenship in the State of Texas is in question because I have never been to the Dairy Palace. So being a true Texan the only thing to do was to do the Miata Twist and head to Canton to the Dairy Palace. You see I am not giving up my Texas citizenship. Now Dairy Palace is definitely a redneck hideout. However, it would have a better position if it served fried bologna. Just saying.

When you walk in, you think you are just in a local fast food place. Wrong!! This food is legit. 

The wifey ordered chicken fried steak with onion rings and a salad. Her meal also came with 2 large rolls and a big bowl of gravy. After the wifey had devoured the CFS and onion rings, she commented that this is the best chicken fried steak she has ever eaten. I told her a restaurant in East Texas worth anything has a chicken fried steak and they better be good. The food was so much she didn't touch the salad or rolls. We through our diet out the window on the way there.

My known associate has bragged for months about how good the grilled cheese with bacon is. Oh my, he wasn't kidding. Wow this is a really good grilled cheese. This may be the 2nd best I have ever had and that is saying something. I also ate a few of the wifey's onion rings and these things are about as good as I have ever had. 

This has been a really nice start so far. But down to the real deal.

This place has 32 flavors of Blue Bell ice cream. If you are not familiar with Blue Bell Ice Cream, just know there is ice cream and then way up the good food chain is Blue Bell Ice Cream. This is the best. The wifey went for Triple Chocolate. I didn't get a report, but it disapeared rapidly. I got one dip of Sea Salt Caramel and one dip of chocolate chip cookie dough. This was Blue Bell good. I mean Gooooood.

We are already planning our next trip to the Dairy Palace, this was very good vittles.

Giving it a 8.798797

Mitcho

©2026

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g




No comments:

Post a Comment