Friday, July 24, 2026

Bob’s Steak and Chop House - Plano

 





49 trips around the sun ago I came out of the creek long enough to get me a wifey. I talked this high falootin, cultured and educated woman to agree to marry me. So you know I married way way up.

One of the few downsides is she wants a high falootin meal on valentines and anniversary. Furthermore she doesn’t consider fried bologna a high falootin meal.

So it’s that time again and she informed me I was taking her to Bob’s Steak and Chop House. Being a man of the world I said “yes ma’am”.

The wifey is a waggyuu steak eater deluxe. On the other hand I am fried bologna.

So I looked at the menu and this place had a foot long hotdog. You can’t beat that. Well you can, because they had been invaded by creek dwellers and was out of them. Can’t believe my luck.

The wifey ordered a waggyuu steak, mashed taters and stewed carrot.

After perusing the possibilities I chose a meatball. Yes one meatball and a salad.

The wifey loved her steak and raved about the mashed taters.

Now my meatball was pretty good size and it was drowning in an Italian marinara sauce that was yummy.

The salad had a good variety of weeds from the field.

When it came to dessert time I got serious. The wifey ordered carrot cake. At a fancy restaurant you don’t waste your one dessert on carrot cake. She did love it.

Now I am professional level at dessert. I ordered this sundae. I was expecting two dips of ice cream and hoping for 3 dips. Wow about 8 dips of ice cream on this mountain of heart attack. The best sundae I have ever had.

As you can imagine this was a top notch dinner followed by an over the top dessert.

Givem a 8.8888

Mitcho

©2026

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g


1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the dog, Mitcho. Looked like y’all fared ok under the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete